Too often, we take our health for granted. When illness arrives, we panic. The best strategy is to build health and wellness by making wise lifestyle choices. Take action to build health and vitality. Many of the following suggestions are old fashioned common sense.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, along with the use of recreational drugs. Join support groups or seek professional guidance to accomplish this if necessary. Drugs alcohol and cigarettes, tear apart health, families and careers.
- Cultivate a healthy diet. If You have special health issues ask Your doctor to refer You to a professional dietcian In this manner You will be able to create a customised meal plan which is right for You. Avoid extreme fad diets. Instead cultivate healthy eating. When ever possible, purchase organic foods.
- Discover a form of exercise that You really love. Experiment until You discover what is right for you. Never waste Your time on activities You hate. If You love what You are doing, You will develop consistent exercise routine. There are countless options to consider for exercise. I have discovered I like cycling, yoga and swimming for exercise. I also work in My garden and on home renovations.
- Find time for relaxation. Create a relaxing bedtime ritual to follow each night before bed. A good night’s sleep is one of the most important health building tips. While We sleep, our body recharges and our cells are regenerated. Make restful sleep an important priority.
- Create wellness plan with Your doctor and health care providers. Consider the benefits of massage therapy, chiropractic treatment, acupuncture, reflexology or reiki. Complimentary therapies are a wonderful tool to build wellness and energy .Ask Your Doctor questions. This is important. You have the right to be fully informed to the advantages and disadvantages of any treatment or prescription.
- Plan quiet time for meditation or prayer . Create a sacred space for this in Your home or garden. Spending time on spiritual development is essential to well being. True balance and and success requires the balance of spirit, mind, and body.
I have always enjoyed reading spiritual and metaphysical books and have a small library of such books in My home.
- Learn something new – Develop a new skill, hobby or interest. Develop Your interests. Self expression is an important activity. We need to learn to speak up and speak out.
- Consider vitamins and supplements to boost immunity and vitality. Research this carefully for best results. For extensive research, hit the library. Be wary of scams, while remaining open to new products. Experiment to see what works for you. There are so many options availaible.
- Learn to let go of negative thinking, negative situations, and negative people. Surround yourself with positive upbeat friends. This is an important process. We often accept the bad behaviour of others without questioning the effects on ourselves. Be compassionate to the problems of others, but be firm. Do not take on the baggage of others.
- Learn the art of visualisation. This is a fun and dynamic way to set goals and make things happen Learn to create a vision board. This is a powerful way to to accomplish goals and make changes in Your lifestyle. I have used vision boards for years. The results are fantastic.
The Vision Board: THE SECRET TO AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE
Reiki is a gentle and effective complimentary therapy. Translated from the Japanese, Rei means “universal”. Ki translated is “life force”. Traditional Chinese Medicine refers to this universal life force as “Chi” In Yoga, it is called “Prana”. In the West, this force has been refered to as “Manna”” or “The Holy Spirit”. Reiki transmutes universal life force energy through the healer to the client. Although the teachings and principals of Reiki are deeply rooted in Buddhism. Reiki is not a religion. Mikao Usui developed Reiki to be used by people of all faiths. Read more in the following link below features an article about Mikado Usui.
The Life And Times Of Mikao Usui
When the flow of life force energy within the body becomes stagnant or blocked, disease manifests. Reiki is an effective tool for clearing energy blockages on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. The human aura is composed of seven layers – Each of these layers corresponds to one of the seven Chakras. Each one of the seven Chakras corresponds to a gland within the endocrine system This demonstrates the flow of Reiki from the etheric fields to the physical body. To clear and heal blockages in the human auric field, a Reiki session may be essential.
Reiki may be performed on a massage table using the traditional sequence of hand placements positions. Additional energy work on the auric field or the Chakras may be required. A Reiki Practitioner may also use Reiki healing crystals to amplify or adjust energy flow during the session. I have three quartz crystals, and two amethyst crystals I use during Reiki sessions. Reiki symbols are important tool in Reiki. The symbols may be used for emotional balance, clearing energy blockages, or to build vitality. Each experience during a Reiki session unique to the Client. Sensations and responses observed will vary according to the Client’s healing process. Typical reactions could include feeling hot, or feeling cold, or feeling light headed. As a session concludes, it is important to assist the Client into a sitting position slowly and carefully. The Client must be grounded into the physical body before standing up. A classic session usually lasts one hour. Reiki is an effective tool in promoting relaxation. To combat stress and anxiety, consider a Reiki. session. Pictured below, find a link to Louise L Hay’s classic guide to metaphysical healing. I keep a copy of this book close at hand. Her research and suggestions are priceless.
Heal Your Body
Reiki may also be used to clear rooms, homes, buildings, and properties of negative energy. In Reiki, distance healing is an option. Distance healing includes working with the element of time – the past, the present, and the future. This is an excellent strategy for dealing with past childhood trauma or heartache. Planning for the future is another way to utilize long distance Reiki energy. Many traumatic issues may be addressed in this manner. If You are interested in Reiki, be sure to read more in the following article below
The Wisdom And Teachings Of Reiki
Love is a healing force. We may not be able to see love with our eyes, but often feel the vibration of love as it descends. Love in action is indeed a force to behold. Unconditional love is a builder of miracles. It is My view that love resides within us, waiting to be released and shared. We block love when We allow fear, anger and judgement to prevail in Our thinking. We choose not to trust or believe in the good around us. Family traditions may create or break a person’s self esteem The school yard is often full of bullies. Sophisticated and jaded friends may feel love is a sham. Popular culture often distorts the value of a positive self image. Is it any wonder We feel We need to search for love out side of the self.
Where there is love there is hope. Where there is love there is a flicker of light ready to ignite into an explosion of joy. We seek love outside of Ourselves, We chase it like an escaped bird in flight. However love is built from within. Remove the barriers You have built, one by one. This is an important process. Take time to unravel any baggage wrapped around the body, mind and spirit.. As You seek answers for Yourself, consider the following book You Can Heal Your Life . written by the great metaphysical healer, author and publisher, Lousie L Hay. I have found this book to be very valuable resource. I often keep an extra copy of this book to share with a friend or a client.
YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE
As an empath, I feel energy and thought forms of people around Me. I have discovered and studied many ways to create a protective energy field around me. Because of this I am able to feel vibrations of love and peace around me. I often clear the energy in My treatment room or home using Reiki. There are many ways to clear heavy stagnant energy in a room. Physically cleaning the room is a good strategy. I like to do this using natural cleaning products. After this is accomplished, open the window to let in some fresh air.
You Can Heal Your Life COMPANION BOOK
In all of Her work, Louise L. Hay emphasised the importance of self love and self acceptance. This is something We all need to consider. Self love is not an egotistical indulgence. If love is to grow from within, self love is a seed planted in Our hearts. Love requires nourishment to grow and flourish. This requires practice, patience and persistence as We weed out the influence of the negative ego, along with any other negative programming. As You start this journey You may feel as though You are meeting Your true self for the very first time. As You untangle emotional traumas, You may feel lighter and happier.The workbook pictured above is an excellent resource for accomplishing this. Self discovery is a valuable and wonderful journey.
Healing From Within