About The Blogger Recognition Award.
The Blogger Recognition Award is an award created by bloggers to be awarded to bloggers. Blogging requires commitment, research, creativity, and stamina along with organization and technical skill. Other blogger can appreciate the commitment and the work required in the publication of a blog. I am absolutely thrilled to have been nominated for this award. Receiving The Blogger Recognition Award is a great honour. It is a wonderful accomplishment for a blogger to receive this award and a milestone on path towards further accomplishment. With gratitude, I wish to thank Kaitlyn Lo for the nomination.
About Kaitlyn Lo
Kaitlyn Lo is an incredible writer, blogger and mentor. Her writing covers a broad range of topics, from health, relationships, culture, food, technology and politics. Once again, I would like to thank Kaitlyn Lo for receiving this nomination, and for Her ongoing support. For more information about Kaitlyn Lo visit MCXV
About My Blog
My original background is in design. My education included graphic design, illustration, , typography, visual presentation, floral design, and interior design. However, in 2010 I embarked on a career change. I studied to become a holistic therapist. My chosen modalities are Reflexology and Reiki. By 2012, I established My holistic practice, “The Quartz Path.” I started with creating social media pages along with a website for My business. My ultimate plan was to create a Blog for My business. My intention was to discuss the topic of holistic wellness. In July, 2017, My Blog The Quartz Path was launched. Along the way I developed a love for blogging. Topics covered on My Blog focus on holistic wellness.
My Advice To Aspiring Bloggers
Always focus on quality content. Be creative, and select a market niche which reflects your true passions. Work at a rate that is comfortable, learning as You progress. Always be yourself – be unique, be different. This will be reflected in the message of Your Blog. Develop a social media presence. Create a regular schedule to follow. By observing and reading other blogs I learn as much as I do when working on My own blog.
My Nominations for the Blogger Recognition Award
- Ajay Chandler R Quest-O-Quora
- Neeckiey ShoppingFix
- Krystal Manzur Motherhood Likely
- Nanci Lujano Simply Living Pink
- Faye D Lucas Faye Lucas Real Estate
- Sarah Guiler The Wanderlust Writer
- Sally Pederson My Tantalizing Destinations
- Ben Wilson Never Ending Traveller
- Katherine Wynne literaturesandmovies.com
- Disha Nigam Note for Sapiens
- Jennifer Salsich Simply On Eden
- Andrea Broom Follow Our Passion
- Nina Wilkinson Bird From An Egg
- Sophia Cuerquis Spark of Thoughts
- Tanya Louise tanyalouise
Rules For Accepting This Award.
- Take the time to thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Include a brief story of how your blog started.
- Offer advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, and provide the link to the post you have created.